Cook healthy one-pot meals, rice and so much more with the George Foreman Smart Kitchen Multicooker. The large-capacity pan fits up to 30-cup and features our George Tough nonstick coating for oil-free cooking and easy cleaning. The Intelli-probe digital controls let you set cooking for a specific type of rice or steam at the touch of a button, or use the variable temperature settings for stews, sauces and more. You'll also enjoy a special one-touch sear setting that lets you sear meats for stew directly in the pan. The removable stainless steel steaming basket plus a tempered glass lid with adjustable steam vent lets you easily steam vegetables and fish as you cook rice. All this, plus an elegant design that looks great on counter or simply remove the probe for easy serving without a need for extra dishes.
- Extra-large capacity 20-cup / 5-quart multicooker lets you make a variety of one-pot meals, stews, sauces and more, with George Tough nonstick coating so you can cook oil-free
- Intelli-Probe digital controls offer one-touch rice-specific settings for easy programming, plus an exclusive 500-Degree sear function that's the only of its kind in the market
- Removable stainless steel steaming basket plus tempered glass lid with adjustable steam vent let you steam vegetables and fish as you cook rice for healthy meals in minutes
- Elegant removable pan lets you cook and serve in the same dish for kitchen-to-table portability that minimizes cleanup
- Measures 9 by 13 by 10-inch; 3-year limited warranty