Cook healthy one-pot meals, rice and so much more with the George Foreman Smart Kitchen Multicooker. The large-capacity pan fits up to 30-cup and features our George Tough nonstick coating for oil-free cooking and easy cleaning. The Intelli-probe digital controls let you set cooking for a specific type of rice or steam at the touch of a button, or use the variable temperature settings for stews, sauces and more. You'll also enjoy a special one-touch sear setting that lets you sear meats for stew directly in the pan. The removable stainless steel steaming basket plus a tempered glass lid with adjustable steam vent lets you easily steam vegetables and fish as you cook rice. All this, plus an elegant design that looks great on counter or simply remove the probe for easy serving without a need for extra dishes.
- 30-Cup (5-1/2-quart) capacity lets you cook whole meals for big family gatherings and more, with our George Tough nonstick coating for oil-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Intelli-probe digital controls feature specific settings for different types of rice and steam, variable temperature settings and a one-touch sear button that makes searing meat for stews easy
- Stainless steel steaming basket and tempered glass lid with adjustable steam vent makes it easy to get the results you want on a variety of your steamed favorites
- Elegant pan removes easily from the control probe to offer easy serving without any extra dishes
- Measures 11.6 by 13.6 by 10.6-inch; 3-year limited warranty